It is a fact that young people who do not finish high school or high school earn less, have a lower standard of living, and are forced to have multiple jobs to support their families.
An alternative for adults or those who dropped out is being able to get a GED® diploma, this allows them to get the best job opportunities.
The GED® program is the only upper secondary certificate available in more than 85 countries and accepted by almost all universities in the US. USA United States and many around the world.
What is the GED®?
GED®, or General Educational Development Test, is a certification for the student who has learned the necessary requirements of the American high school level.
How is the GED® test?
The GED® test is made up of 4 tests:
- Social studies
You can take the GED® test if:
- You are not currently studying at a high school.
- You have not graduated from high school
- You are at least 16 years old
- You meet your state’s requirements for your age, where you live, and the time since you left high school.
Benefits of the GED® test:
• Flexibility to test on your schedule
The GED test can be taken at any time throughout the year, so you don’t have to wait months for specific test dates. Schedule your exam when you and your teacher know you are ready.
Here are some reasons why you should get the GED®:
- Currently, the general trend is for companies to require their workers to have a high school certificate or, failing that, a GED®.
- To enter or aspire to better positions, companies and institutions are located in the GED® nominees.
- If you want to stop being a “temporary” worker and become a “full-time” worker, you must have your GED® certificate.
- If you want to continue with university studies or technical schools, these institutions will request the GED® certificate.
- The knowledge acquired during this process will allow you to collaborate with your children on homework and homework.
- As part of your personal achievement, obtaining this certificate means superior status, a great step, a source of pride and example for your children, family and friends.